The Alliance Project awards post-secondary study academic scholarships to individuals who conduct research or pursue cultural studies abroad. With the help of generous contributions to the Alliance Project, our students gain a greater global competency and an appreciation for the differences around them.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic performance, individual achievement, and long-term goals and objectives. To be considered, students must submit an application and complete a formal interview with The Alliance Project’s selection committee.
Global Education Scholarship
The Global Education Scholarship provides a $2000 financial award to select students participating in approved academic-based travel education programs.
Alliance Project Scholarship Requirements:
- Applicants must be full-time students currently enrolled in an academic institution.
- Applicants must be accepted/applying to a semester, summer, short-term, or year-long program approved by the Alliance Project.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum 3.25 G.P.A
- Fall deadline (awards for spring programs): November 1st
- Spring deadline (awards for summer and fall programs): April 1st
Responsibilities of Scholarship Recipients:
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to contribute to the promotion of the mission of global education. Promotional activities will be coordinated with the Alliance Project and may include: presentations on campus, participating in classroom visits, creating promotional materials, writing an article about your experiences and social media promotion.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to submit a minimum of five entries for the Alliance Project’s social media sharing their travel experiences.
- Scholarship recipients are invited to participate in our elementary school educational outreach programs after completion of their programs.
For more information on the scholarship application and selection process, contact The Alliance Project.